Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 22nd February 2021
Following the latest government announcement, we would like to reassure clients that it will remain business as usual at Go Large. Our team can continue projects on your home and, if required, can complete surveys or consultations over the phone to minimise contact.
The safety of our staff and clients is our main priority, so we have ensured all team members are well versed in the guidance provided by the government and will always look to keep your health at the forefront of our services. We have also put strict measures in place for additional protection.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a consultation, then please feel free to speak with our team.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed throughout every project. Our team are always happy to run through these with you before visiting your home. Precautions include the following:
- A risk assessment will be carried out before starting work, and access points will be determined to minimising entry to your home.
- Our team will maintain 2-metre social distancing with one another where possible and where not possible, will wear a face covering. All interactions with clients will be at a 2-metre distance.
- Team members will be encouraged to regularly wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and between this, will be provided with sanitiser.
- Back-to-back or side-to-side working between team members will be encouraged rather than face-to-face.
- Any regular touchpoints will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- Our team have been briefed on the COVID-19 symptoms and must contact management should they show any signs. If this is the case, they must quarantine for two weeks and will only be allowed back on site when we have carried out the necessary assessments to ensure that they are safe to do so.